Friday, June 10, 2011

Ever Wonder What Happens at My House on a Friday Night?

Tomorrow I get to mark another week off my calendar, so it should be a pretty good day. At least I'm hoping it's a good day. The distance between my future husband and myself is really dragging on me, at this point. I missed him the second I watched that horrible ugly bus drive out those awful and depressing metal gates. Now, take that moment and multiply it by like a thousand and add about 500% plus a 14 hour time difference and you might get to where I am now in my level of wanting him back. It's time. They could have sent him home before he even left the states and  I would have been happy. That's why, tomorrow better be a good fricken day because if it's not, I might have a cry day and watch Army Wives and eat a box full of See's Candy because I know it's not really time to have him back yet.

On a different note, has anyone seen this new show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? If you haven't you really need to go check it out on TLC, it will blow your mind. And no, it's not really about a wedding. In fact, it's more about how I would be considered "shelved" at 23 years old for not being married already. Oh, and the fact that I would never have gone to college and probably would  have like a bunch of babies and a trailer to look after right now. Just go watch it, it's quite entertaining for a boring Friday night at home..alone...again.

Boy of boy, I can NOT wait for Daniel to come home. I've been meaning to blog about this for quite some time, but I've been forgetting too [and I apologize for the all-over-the-placeness of this post.] But, what I've been meaning to say, is that I cannot stand by complacently and watch couples be all, you know, couple-y, anymore. It actually causes a physical reaction in my body, where I must turn my head and try not to puke as my mind fills with selfish thoughts about how jealous I am. Yes, I am super jealous of all of you who get to go on Friday night dates with your honey, and Saturday night dates, and whatever day of the week you choose dates. Of all the movie watching you get to do. Of the cuddling on the couch watching Modern Family on a random Thursday night you do. Of all the eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner out at any restaurant that you do [which is why I avoid all restaurants on the weekends.] I know this is unhealthy and I promise I will resolve this problem in a matter of weeks...as soon as Daniel is  home. The only thing stopping me from totally falling off the deep end, is knowing that I have the  most perfect fiance excitedly itching to come home to ME! So I'm stopping this rant now, before things get out of hand. Thank you for letting me express myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment