Sunday, March 20, 2011

We are Truly Blessed

So I cried a few wedding tears today. They were silent, and I think the only one that noticed was my sister Casie. But, tears of joy were deffinetly in my eyes and heart today when I first laid eyes on the venue that I (and Daniel through my brief explanation) really really really love. It was all because I saw the place I want to get married. I saw the grass I want to walk down the isle and look into the eyes of my future husband. I saw the tree I want to stand under when I promise him the rest of my life. I saw the vision of chairs filled by our family and friends all there to support our love and our future together. I saw our wedding, as perfect as I had ever imagined it could be. And so my eyes welled up with the realization that this very well could be the place we say "We Do" to loving eachother forever and for always.

Today was very special. Not only did my mom, sister, and Daniel's mom fall in love with my wedding dress, just as I had already, but we also got to dream about this wedding and what the vision for that day will look like. Among the many details and possibilities, one theme runs strong. Something I know Daniel would agree with me on. Our wedding is going to have a strong sense of family and of community. We want our wedding to reflect our love for all our many family members and friends we have been blessed to share this life with. We truly are fortunate to have so many amazing people in our lives that bring us more joy and laughter and excitement and love and strength than you ever realize.

We can't hardly wait for the wedding to be here. In case you were wondering, we will be busy in May every year, starting next spring. Celebrating our anniversary, that is. I Love You Daniel Allen Solnok. You are the one God made for me and the one I choose to love today, tomorrow, and every day that is to come. Miss you so much and counting down the days until I can give you another kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment